Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lazy Day Laying About

Today was a good day to just laze about. I'm old you see. I don't run around like a monkey anymore. I like to sit back and watch the other gooches run around like monkeys. I would much rather conserve energy for more important things like eating and taking a cat nap. Here I am putting on a full out burst of speed. Don't blink or you'll miss it!


I have quite a few places inside where I like to lounge. These are some of my most favorite.

#1 The Cat Tree
The Cat Tree

This is by far the best perch in the house. In the warm time there's a breeze that blows through the house right across the cat tree. It's a good place, as the big cat says: "good place to blow the stink off". It's also the best place to snag the arm of a big cat who just happens to be passing by in order to get more scratchies. One of the big cats doesn't like this too much. She taps me on the nose when I do it. The other big cat doesn't mind and always gives me scratchies.

#2 The Big Cat
The Big Cat

Big cats are always the best place for a cat nap during the cold times. I especially like this big cat. She's always nice and snuggly warm and gives the best ear scratchies. Sometimes the big cat falls asleep and purrs too. The other big cat always says: "I have to turn up the TV volume to drown you two out." Sometimes the big cat will go upstairs to bed and the other big cat and me will stay downstairs almost all night. It's really hard to get up and move when you're so snuggly warm and comfy. I could stay this way forever except when it's the warm time again.

#3 The Momma Cat
Snugglin' with Momma Cat

I like to snuggle with the Momma cat and she likes to snuggle with me. We've been together for a long time now. I don't know how long but it's long. She's a good snuggler too but not quite as good as the other big cat. Momma cat always greets me at the door when I come in. She's bossy sometimes and 'natters at me' for being outside too long or not paying attention to her or not telling her how pretty she is. I just let it go in one ear and out the other. I still love the Momma cat though. She's pretty.



Baby and Momma
The Momma and her Baby snuggle together a lot. They have some spots they like to snuggle. There's a big pillow in the corner or on the couch.They have always been close and snuggle all the time.








Shadow (aka The Princess)
Shadow (aka The Princess) doesn't snuggle with anyone but the Big Cat. She's grumpy most of the time. She gets to sleep pretty much anywhere she wants. She picks the weirdest places sometimes. She thinks she's special.






Squirt (aka Hollywood Squirt)
Squirt (aka Hollywood Squirt) sleeps anywhere. Doesn't matter to him where. The Big Cats have to be careful because they're always stepping on Squirt. He takes up a lot of room. The Big cat says: "He's not fat, he's fluffy and takes up a lot of space."




The Big Cat want's to get a sign made. He says this place is a "Flop House for Gooches". I'm tired now. I think I'll go back to the cat tree and have a nap. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment