Monday, September 15, 2014

Hollywood (I'm too Sexy for my Fur) Squirt


He thinks he's just all that and a bag of Friskies Treats.  You'd swear he was a movie star or something the way the Big Cats cater to his every whim & whimper.

I remember when he was younger I used to kick his butt all over the neighborhood. A couple of times the Big Cat had to intervene before I really walloped him good!

The Big Cats tell the story of how he was a stray, just like us, who one day just decided to invite himself in and have lunch. Apparently he even opened the door himself and just waltzed right in. Now that's gotta take some big cajones! 

They called him 'Squirt' 'cause he was a runt. As you can see he barely fills the bottom of the basket. Now that he's got a steady source of kibble he's about three times that size and his gut hangs out over the side of the basket but I can still kick his butt if I have to!

I think he had the 'operation' too. He doesn't seem to want to go toe to toe with me anymore. We still exchange a few 'High Fives' now and then but usually I just ignore him. But if I wanted to I could still kick his butt! Well pretty sure I could if I wanted to but I don't really want to anymore since the 'operation'.

The other Big Cat seems to fancy him. As you can see they're all snuggly wuggly and bestest buddies all the time. I used to get snuggles like that but not so much any more.





For warmth I usually I have to settle for whichever body isn't occupied at the time. The Princess and Squirt normally get first dibs on a body so Momma and I will cuddle up somewhere like we're second class cats in this cat house.


Every once in awhile, when Squirt's not around, I can sneak in a cuddle with the other Big Cat. She's a good cluddler & snuggler and gives the bestest ear scratchies ever! I think Momma gets jealous sometimes but Momma won't snuggle with anyone else but me or the Baby cat. She doesn't know what she's missing.

So that's about it for now. There's more stories to come on Hollywood Squirt but I'll save them for another day. I'll leave you with just this silly picture of how the Big Cats try to humiliate him. I hope you get a chuckle out of it, I did!




Maybe I'll go kick his butt just for fun!





Meow long and prosper my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment